Gaming machines

You need this licence if you have amusement machines which give out prizes on your premises.

Contact the licensing team to apply.


You need this licence if you wish to run a lottery competition except for:

  • small one-off events such as fetes or dinner dances, where a raffle is incidental to the main event taking place and the tickets are sold and drawn on the same day
  • not-for-profit private lotteries run by private societies, work places or residential premises

Permits last for up to one year and a fee is payable. All lottery licences expire on 31 December each year.

For failed applications or any other issues, contact the licensing team.