Food, alcohol, entertainment and gambling

Food businesses

How to register your business if you store, prepare, distribute or sell food 

Personal licence

Apply for a licence if you want to make, supply or authorise the sale of alcohol

Premises licence

Apply for a premises licence if you are providing entertainment or selling alcohol or late-night refreshments 

Club premises certificate

If you want to supply alcohol or provide entertainment in a qualifying club, find out how to apply for a club premises certificate

Temporary event notice

How to notify us about temporary events involving the sale of alcohol, late-night refreshment or entertainment 


Apply for a permit if you want to perform or demonstrate a hypnotism act in public


Where to apply if you want to have amusement machines on your premises or you want to run a lottery