Gypsy, traveller and caravan sites

To protect the character of our villages and towns, we put conditions on what land is used for.

If you plan to purchase land to reside in a caravan, use it as a gypsy or traveller site, or reside in a static caravan temporarily while you undergo building works, you may need planning permission. 

If you meet any of the above requirements, you will need to purchase our pre-application advice service. We can advise on the amount of planning permission needed.