Our services are funded by the council and are free to all North Somerset residents. We support anyone over the age of eighteen and of any tenure.
We are not a long term service. Our support is outcome focussed and dependent on need. You are welcome to enter/exit the service as you wish.
We work in six key areas:
- health and welfare
- finance (benefits/finance/debt)
- employment and training
- unpaid Carers support
- supporting patients in local hospitals
We are an ‘advice and guidance’ service. We are not a statutory service. Our support is a mixture of practical support and signposting and multi-agency working
We are not able to provide support for the follow areas:
- personal care
- attending appointments with people who aren’t clients
- counselling and emotional support
- directly providing housing - although we can help you explore housing options to support your resettlement once a property is found.