Help with benefits on MyAccount

Completing a benefits claim you started previously

If you’ve started a claim but not completed it, you can continue your application by selecting ‘Retrieve a claim I have started’ in the ‘MyAccount Benefits' section. This is at the bottom of the MyAccount homepage.

Registering a joint housing benefit claim

A joint claim needs to be registered on MyAccount in the name of the main claimant.

Change in circumstances option is greyed out

You need to register your claim reference number by selecting ‘Register to report a change of circumstances’. You can do this under the benefit services option in the ‘MyAccount Benefits’ section. Find your claim reference number on any of the letters we have sent to you.