Junction 21 mentoring and advocacy project is a young person’s support project managed by us.
The project delivers a range of youth services including:
- independent visiting
- missing children’s interviews
- acting as an Appropriate Adult
We provide support for young people aged 10 to 21 who are vulnerable (age range depends on the service). This includes:
- being placed in local authority care or leaving care
- being at risk of offending
- being at risk of anti-social behaviour
- being at risk of poor educational achievement
- being unable to control your emotions
- feeling like you do not have a voice
Our interventions vary from short term pieces of advocacy work to long term independent visiting.