Contact us for help and support

Many older and disabled people live independently in their own homes with minimal support. People often get help from family, friends, and support networks available to them in their local community.   

Sometimes, people need some advice and guidance and some extra help. There is a great deal of information which you might find helpful on this website and in the North Somerset Online Directory.

If you would like to speak to someone about the options which are available, then you can contact Care Connect to speak to one of our advisors.  

An advisor will talk to you and find out what matters to you. This may include:  

  • Your strengths  
  • How you do the things that matter to you  
  • What help and support is around you  
  • Where you have difficulties  
  • What outcomes you want to achieve  

We will work with you to find the best options for you.  

How to contact us

Care Connect

Town Hall   

Walliscote Grove Road   


BS23 1UJ   

Compliments and complaints

If you would like to make a complaint about Adult Social Services or provide us with welcome positive feedback, see the council's dedicated webpage.

You can also fill out a copy of our Social Services Compliments and Complaints form in any of our libraries. If you need to make a complaint urgently, you can also call Care Connect.