You can hire a room at Portishead Library for your meeting or workshop.
- 10 people in boardroom style
- 15 people in theatre style
- free WiFi
- hearing loop
- data projector
- photocopying for a small charge
- use of small adjacent kitchen
- teas, coffees and biscuits available to buy
- shops and cafés nearby
Parking and accessibility
- fully accessible with a disabled toilet
- separate entrance for when the library is closed
- drop off area
- street parking within a short walk
Hire charges and insurance
Charities and not-for-profit community groups
- £6 per hour (9am-5pm)
- £14 per hour (5pm-10pm)
For charities and not-for-profit community groups without public liability insurance we add 10% of the room hire (£10 minimum premium payable).
- £15 per hour (9am-5pm)
- £20 per hour (5-10pm)
All commercial hirers must have their own public liability insurance (minimum indemnity of £5m) and provide a copy of a valid certificate.