Please read the information on your email or letter carefully:
- to check whether or not you need to respond
- to confirm that all the information is correct
It’s quicker to respond online or through text message. To do this, you’ll need your unique two-part security code contained in the email or printed on the letter.
If you need to respond, you can do so:
- online using the household update service
- By calling the automated phone system on 0800 197 9871
- By text or SMS on 80212
- By post – make sure you complete the form fully, provide all the information requested and that you have signed the form before sending it back to us
If you are required to respond and you fail to reply, we will send you a reminder.
If you have already responded online or by phone, you do not need to return the form.
Canvassers visit properties where a form has not been returned.