Help if you rent or want to rent a home

Private housing

If you’re thinking of privately renting a home, we’ve put together some information to help you through the process

Help for tenants

If you’re having problems with your rented property or your landlord we may be able to help. We can also offer advice if you are struggling with payments

Property complaints

If you have a complaint about a privately rented property, which is affecting someone’s health and wellbeing, we may be able to help

Floating support

Find out how to apply for additional support services to help you remain independent in your home