An applicant must send us one of the following with their application:
- Certificate A - completed when an applicant is the owner of all land within the boundaries of the application site.
- If the application is being made in the names of two people, certificate A is still valid as long as those two applicants are the only owners of the land in question
- Certificate B - completed when an applicant knows the names and addresses of all other landowners
- Certificate C - completed when an applicant knows the names and addresses of some, but not all, of the landowners
- Certificate D - completed when an applicant does not know the names and addresses of any landowners
For certificates B and C, an applicant must serve written notice on the owner(s) to tell them an application is being made. Verbal notification is not sufficient. Please provide proof of notice served with your application.
For certificates C and D, an applicant must advertise in the local press that they are making an application and do not know the owner(s) of some, or all, of the land. A copy of the published notice needs to be included with the application.
If an applicant has to serve notice on an organisation, they should address it to the secretary or clerk of the organisation at their registered or principal office.