What to do if you or someone you know needs support

If you or someone you know needs help you can reach us in the following ways:

Local community aid groups

Lots of community aid groups have been set up across North Somerset. Let them know if you or someone you know needs support.

Shielding letter

If you are aware of anyone who you believe may be in the group of people the Government has advised should be shielded, you may want to check if they have received a shielding letter.

The letter asks them to register if they have medical conditions that make them extremely vulnerable to the virus and have no support to help them get food or medical supplies.

They can register on the GOV.UK website or call 08000 288 327, the government’s dedicated helpline.