Please see the North Somerset Safeguarding Adults website for more information.
People, communities and housing
Children, young people and education
Safeguarding policies, procedures and guidance
North Somerset Safeguarding Board
The board’s website details the national guidance that we observe, including working together to safeguard children and information sharing, as well as other local guidance and policies.
- annual report and business plan of the safeguarding children board
- learning and improvement framework
- missing person protocol
- non-mobile baby injuries (multi-agency guidance)
- sexual exploitation strategy (including multi-agency risk assessment conference guidance)
- support and safeguarding escalation policy
- Think Family multi-agency guidance
- threshold criteria for children in need and child protection